Spring Cleaning Is a Good Idea for a Pest-Free Home
The National Pest Management Association released a story regarding spring cleaning.
Now that spring is here, it recommended a good cleaning for your home. After months of keeping windows and doors shut, getting more air into your home is a must.You must also make sure that you are not giving pests reasons to invade your home.
Pest World released several tips that you can do on a weekend for keeping a pest-free home during there warm months.
- Seal up cracks and small openings along the foundation of the house.
- Eliminate sources of moisture or standing water.
- Keep tree branches and other plants cut back from the house.
- Keep kitchens clean by wiping counters and emptying the garbage frequently.
- Keep all food containers sealed.
- Avoid leaving pet’s food dishes out for long periods of time.
- Keep trash containers clean and sealed, both indoors and outdoors.
- Screen windows and doors.