1. Use of Site
2. Copyright; Trademarks
The Site and the Content are protected by U.S. copyright laws, and belong to Informed Service Choices LLC or its partners, affiliates, contributors or third parties. The copyrights in the Content are owned by Informed Service Choices LLC or other copyright owners who have authorized their use on the Site. You may download and reprint Content for non-commercial, personal use only. You may not manipulate or alter in any way images or other Content on the Site. Further, except as permitted by applicable law, you are prohibited from using any of the marks or logos appearing throughout the Site without permission from the trademark owner.
3. Linking to this Site
If you would like to link to the Site, you must follow Informed Service Choices LLC’s link guidelines. You may not mirror or frame the home page or any other pages of this Site on any other website or web page.
4. Links to Third-Party Web Sites
5. Downloading Files; Viruses
Informed Service Choices LLC cannot and does not guarantee or warrant that files available for downloading through the Site will be free of infection by software viruses or other harmful computer code, files or programs.
Any software available for download via the Site is the copyrighted work of Informed Service Choices LLC and/or its licensors. Use of such software is governed by the terms of the end user license agreement that accompanies or is included with the software. Downloading, installing, and/or using any such software indicates your acceptance of the terms of the end user license agreement.
7. Disclaimer of Warranties
· Informed Service Choices LLC makes no express or implied warranties, representations or endorsements whatsoever with respect to the site, the service or the content.
· Informed Service Choices LLC expressly disclaims all warranties of any kind, express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title and non-infringement, with regard to the site, the service, the content, and any product or service furnished or to be furnished via the site.
· Informed Service Choices LLC does not warrant that the functions performed by the site or the service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free, or that defects in the site or the service will be corrected.
· Informed Service Choices LLC does not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the content, or that any errors in the content will be corrected. The site, the service and the content are provided on an “as is” and “as available” basis.
9. Limitation of Liability
You understand and agree that you are personally responsible for your behavior on the Site. You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Informed Service Choices LLC, its parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliated companies, joint ventures, business partners, licensors, employees, agents, and any third-party information providers to the Service from and against all claims, losses, expenses, damages and costs (including, but not limited to, direct, incidental, consequential, exemplary and indirect damages), and reasonable attorneys’ fees, resulting from or arising out of your use, misuse, or inability to use the Site, the Service, or the Content, or any violation by you of this Agreement.
You agree to use the Site only for lawful purposes. You agree not to take any action that might compromise the security of the Site, render the Site inaccessible to others or otherwise cause damage to the Site or the Content. You agree not to add to, subtract from, or otherwise modify the Content, or to attempt to access any Content that is not intended for you. You agree not to use the Site in any manner that might interfere with the rights of third parties. Informed Service Choices LLC may terminate your membership, delete your profile and any content or information that you have posted on the Site or prohibit you from using or accessing the Service or the Site for any reason, or no reason, at any time in its sole discretion, with or without notice, including without limitation if it believes that you are under 18 years old.
If you register to become a Informed Service Choices LLC.com member, you are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member identification and password information, and for restricting access to your computer. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your member identification and password.
13. Unsolicited Ideas
Informed Service Choices LLC does not accept or consider unsolicited ideas, including ideas for new advertising campaigns, marketing strategies, new or improved products, technologies, services, processes, materials, or new product names (“Submissions”). We have found this policy necessary in order to avoid misunderstandings should our business activities bear similarities with one or more unsolicited ideas offered to us. If, however, in spite of our request that you not send us your ideas, you still send them, then such Submissions will automatically become the sole property of Informed Service Choices LLC without any compensation to you. Informed Service Choices LLC will also have no obligation to return your idea to you or respond to you in any way or keep your idea confidential. Finally, Informed Service Choices LLC shall be entitled to the unrestricted use and dissemination of these Submissions for any purpose, commercial or otherwise, including giving your idea to others with or without compensation in return.
15. General Provisions
b. Correction of Errors and Inaccuracies. The Content may contain typographical errors or other errors or inaccuracies and may not be complete or current. Informed Service Choices LLC therefore reserves the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions and to change or update the Content at any time without prior notice. Informed Service Choices LLC does not, however, guarantee that any errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected.
Billing Terms and Conditions
Automatic billing is annual to all Intelligent Pest Solutions customers, if you wish to be billed on a different schedule please contact us. Billing is by credit card or by check.
Membership fees are assessed in advance of each year of membership and will be automatically charged to the specified credit card on the day and month of the initial sign up date.
Suspensions: Long-term memberships may be suspended for periods of one month or longer if thirty days advanced notice is given in writing. A $25.00 reactivation fee plus payment for additional year will be assessed upon return to active status for members. Retroactive requests for suspension will not be considered.
1. I authorize Intelligent Pest Solutions to deduct charges from my credit card or check. I understand that Intelligent Pest Solutions will automatically debit this account each year, in accordance with the billing schedule.
2. I agree to notify Intelligent Pest Solutions at least thirty days in advance of any changes to or cancellations of this agreement.
3. Once membership dues have been paid and credited to Long-term accounts, no refunds will be considered.
4. Intelligent Pest Solutions will not be held responsible for any service fees charged to cardholder by cardholder’s bank.
I have read and agreed to the terms of this payment plan, and I authorize the Intelligent Pest Solutions to deduct my annual dues from my credit card or check. I understand that I am responsible for notifying Intelligent Pest Solutions of any changes to or cancellations of this agreement, and that I must provide payment in full for any outstanding balance.
© Copyright 2009 Informed Service Choices LLC. All rights reserved.
Date of Last Modification: February 26, 2009